The S242 combined machine tool ideally combines the technologies of cylindrical grinding and hard turning. Thanks to its design concept, it can easily cope with both processes. Consequently, it enables highly efficient hard fine machining of shafts and chucking components with a high manufacturing quality, production reliability and the desired surface quality in a single clamping. It is interesting not only for high-volume production but also for small batch sizes and single parts.
- Distance between centres 400/800/1000 mm
- Swing diameter 180 mm
- Synchronous tailstock with selectable axial clamping pressure for workpiece drive definable for each workpiece in the workpiece program
- Multiple in-process gauging. Indivudual workpiece positions and diameters are stored in the workpiece program.
- Machine bed with inclined design (machining plane 45°) made from GRANITAN®
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
- Automated part handling system (option)
- Easy programming thanks to StuderWIN
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- The modular kit system enables customer-specific designs
- Large range of accessories