The CT730L entry-level radius grinding machine, available with one or two linearly arranged belt-driven spindles, enables minimal unit costs for grinding dies. The CNC-controlled B-axis enables grinding of radii and cones in polished surface quality using an oscillating grinding wheel, e.g. for example for can dies or dies for the battery industry.
- Up to two belt-driven spindles in a linear arrangement
- B-axis with automatic swiveling range of +60° / -91°
- Full enclosure with sliding door
- Measuring probe
- SimCT offline simulation software
- Wide range of clamping devices
- Standardized interface for peripheral devices