This CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for grinding medium-sized workpieces in individual and serial production. With the various options, such as in-process gauging, balancing system, contact detection and length positioning, the machine can be adapted for other grinding applications at a later date.
The machine bed made of solid Granitan® S103 forms the basis of the cylindrical grinding machine, which is equipped with high-quality components and can therefore guarantee exacting precision, performance and reliability for years. The open enclosure ensures an optimal view of the grinding process and easiest accessability.
Attention: This machine is not CE-compliant and is therefore only available on the Asian market.
- Distance between centers 650 mm
- Centre height 175 mm
- Max. workpiece weight 80 kg
- Turret wheelhead with grinding wheel on the right and internal grinding unit (optional) with manual swivel 2.5° Hirth
- External and internal grinding possible in one setup
- Granitan® mineral-casting S103 machine base
- Extremely easy programming with Studer Pictogramming
- StuderGRIND programming software optionally available to create grinding and dressing programs on an external computer