The S11 is a production machine, which is precisely tailored to the desired process. Highly dynamic axis drives, high-quality STUDER guideway systems, short reaction times and optimized traverses form the basis of the S11. The high-speed grinding option (HSG) contributes to increasing productivity with its peripheral speed of up to 140 m/s.
With a mounting area of less than 1.8 m2, it is extremely compact and will fit in any workshop.
Precision is the result of perfect interaction between a large number of different factors. The basis is the Granitan® S103 machine base with its excellent damping characteristics and favorable thermal behavior. The modules are ideally suited to each other and produced with customary STUDER precision.
- Distance between centres 200 mm
- Height of centres 125 mm
- Grinding wheel diameter 500 mm
- Grinding wheel arrangement 0° or 20°
- Right grinding wheel Ø 500 x 63 x 203 mm
- Full enclosure with new door concept for optimal accessibility
- Dual axis cover (telescopic and bellows)
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- PCT touchscreen (Projective Capacitive Touch)
- Easy programming with the new operator interface
- StuderWINfocus on the Sinumeric 840D SL
- Simple and clear process visualization
- Software optimized for touchscreen
- In-process gauging software integrated into the machine control
- StuderWIN programming software for producing grinding and dressing programs on a PC
- S11 EN.pdf3.2 M