The S22 is a production platform for the mass production of medium-sized workpieces. It has distances between centres of 800 mm (31.5") and centre heights of 175mm (6.9") / 225mm (8.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150kg (330lbs).
The S22 with its extensive expansion options can be configured for every grinding application to be the perfect production machine. Highly dynamic axis drives, high-quality STUDER guideway systems, short reaction times and optimized traverses form the basis of the S22. The high-speed grinding option (HSG) contributes to increasing productivity with its peripheral speed of up to 140m/s (27,600 sfpm).
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Cross slide X: anti-friction guideways with ball-screw
- Longitudinal slide Z: guideway with patented surface structure and ball-screw drive
- C-axis for the workhead
- Application-specific workhead concepts
- Additional NC axis for profiling the grinding wheel
- Full enclosure with movable front panels for optimal accessibility
- Integrated loading unit or loading cell for loading and unloading from left, right or above
- Large range of accessories
- Easy programming with StuderWIN on Fanuc 31i-A
- StuderGRIND programming software to create grinding and
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
Further Products you may be interested in
The S11 is a production cylindrical grinding machine for small workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 200mm (7.9") and a centre height of 125mm (4.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 3kg (6.6lbs).