A small technical revolution is taking place in automotive engineering. The cars of the future must be considerably more economical, safer and more reliable. Machine tools that guarantee cost-effective machining of increasingly more complex components are essential in production. Our extensive know-how guarantees tailor-made production solutions.
- Engines: crankshafts, camshafts, balance shafts, piston pins, bushes
- Valve train components: valves, valve guides, rocker arms shafts, tappets
- Injection systems: needles, pump pistons, shafts
- Turbocharger components: rotor shafts
- Transmission components: shafts, shanks, differentials
- Chassis components: shock absorbers, journals, brake systems
- Steering components: steering racks, pistons, worms, pinions, shafts
- Ancillary components: starters, water pumps, generators, air compressors, hydraulic pumps
Whether it be wind turbine, compressor or rotor shaft: every micrometer counts in component production for the energy industry. This determines the efficiency of the entire technology. Extreme precision machining is therefore a feature of our machines. They also stand for energy efficiency: we design sustainable solutions for sustainable energy technology.
- Components for wind turbines (shafts, actuating gears)
- Components for large motors for power generation
- Compressor components
- Rotor shafts
- Heavy-duty transmissions for energy installations
The highest machining quality is a natural prerequisite for the production of surgical instruments or prostheses. We have considerable experience in developing the necessary engineering technology. Our engineers always attach great importance to process reliability, detailed accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Surgical instruments
- Motors for surgical instruments
- Knee implants
- Hip joints
- Medical drills, bone drills
The aerospace industry is a "driver of innovation": many key aircraft components are being continuously further developed. In their production, our grinding machines score with reliability and a long service life. These are crucial competitive advantages, particularly in complex production processes for sophisticated components.
- Engine components
- Hydraulic pumps, pistons and pinions
- Hydraulic control valves
- Control technology for flight control systems
- Chassis components
- Transmission components
High-performance precision tools are the key to cost-effective production processes. Precision, speed and safety are essential aspects of their manufacture – especially with extremely hard substrates. Our tooling experts develop suitable precision machine solutions for grinding, eroding, lasering and measuring, and that for every application.
- HSS, HM, CBN, etc. cutting tools for milling, turning and drilling
- Machine screw taps
- Tool holders
- Spring collets
- Step drills
- PCD drills
- PCD end mills
- Carbide end mills
- Indexable inserts
- Tools for the woodworking industry
Competition from new markets, plus the demand for increasingly efficient production solutions – the general machine tool industry is constantly facing new challenges. We offer our customers crucial competitive advantages with innovative, efficient and affordable grinding machines for the manufacture of a wide range of components and tools.
- Main spindles
- Roller bearings
- Motor shafts
- Steel mills
- Printing rolls
- Chain pins
Precise and efficient machining of large components – this is the central production challenge of the transport and heavy industry. When manufacturing components for high-speed trains, construction machinery, railway axles or printing rolls, our machines guarantee extremely precise results despite an extremely "harsh environment".
- Engine parts for marine, railway and construction vehicles
- Transmission parts for marine, railway and construction vehicles
- Hydraulic motors and components
- Hydraulic valves for heavy vehicles
- Gear pumps
- Railway axles
The manufacture of dies and tools is a job for specialists – the process is characterized by small batch sizes and short changeover times. At the same time, dies are becoming increasingly complex and their materials harder. We have a wide range of machines available for this demanding task. Our tailor-made production solutions guarantee flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Injection molding of PET beverage bottles
- Beverage cans
- Biotechnology equipment
- Punches for tablet production
- Injection molds for syringes and cannulas
- Ejector tools
It goes without saying that the terms "precision" and "surface quality" are of particular importance in precision engineering. Precision, speed and safety are essential aspects of manufacture in fields like the watch industry – especially where extremely hard materials are used. For precision engineering, we design efficient and process-reliable grinding machines - the highest quality for the smallest components is always guaranteed.
- Watch casings
- Measuring instruments
- Thread gauges
- Micrometer screws