The S131 is a radius internal cylindrical grinding machine that is especially suitable for grinding complex workpieces from very hard materials The maximum swing diameter is 300mm (11.7") and the maximum workpiece weight is 100kg (220lbs).
The machine is ideal for the manufacture of drawing dies, especially in the packaging industry, where tungsten carbide and ceramics are primarily processed. The machine has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, a fully automatic B-axis with direct drive, etc.
- StuderGuide® guideway system with linear drive
- Fully automatic B-axis with direct drive with a swiveling range from -60° to +91°
- Spindle turret with up to four grinding spindles
- C-axis for the workhead for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Simple to use and program thanks to HMI StuderSim
- StuderSIM programming and simulation software for the creation and simulation of grinding and dressing programs on the machine control or on an external PC
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
Further Products you may be interested in
The S121 is a radius internal cylindrical grinding machine. It is the ideal machine for internal, face and external grinding of chuck components. The maximum swing diameter is 300mm (11.8") and the maximum workpiece weight is 100kg (220lbs).