After intensive use of your STUDER cylindrical grinding machine S33 we offer you the possibility to restore the original quality of the machine with a rebuild at the Fritz Studer AG factory.
In the area of machine rebuilding, STUDER can rely on its original equipment manufacturer’s know-how and guarantees the technical condition of a new machine after completion.
STUDER does not just repair the precision-relevant components, they are completely replaced. It is not only a short-term correction of the precision, but also a long-term extension of the machine’s life.
The guideways are ground down and newly coated in a patented process (GRANITAN S103) with a unique dimple pattern. Tables and slides are reground and re-matched to the machine.
The spindles, including the hydrodynamic spindles, are renewed.
Your cylindrical grinding machine receives a new Hirth coupling.
STUDER, the original equipment manufacturer, overhauls or completely replaces the drives. The belt pulleys are also replaced.
Rebuild of STUDER cylindrical grinding machines
- Geometry is the same as a new machine
- Extended service life of the machine
- No retraining of your personnel is necessary
- Existing tooling can continue to be used
- Inventory by STUDER specialists
- Low unavailability thanks to STUDER loaner machines
- Exclusively original STUDER parts
- Reconfigurations possible
- Recommissioning with acceptance protocol
- One-year warranty
Over 200 Customer Care employees are at your disposal every day. They will be happy to answer your questions and are available for a discussion at your location, free of charge and without obligation. Find your direct service contact here.