The S20 is a universal cylindrical grinding machine with electromechanical drives for the production of small workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 400mm (15.75") / 650mm (25.6") and a centre height of 100mm (3.94"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 20kg (44lbs).
The universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for the grinding of workpieces in single-component or small series production runs. It is suitable for use in any industry where precise small components are manufactured. This simple and very reasonably priced machine has a tried-and-tested SPS control unit. It is easy to operate and the machine can be reset very quickly.
- Cross slide with wheelhead for external grinding with grinding wheel right and a prepared interface for the internal grinding unit (optional)
- Wheelhead with manual swiveling to 0°, 15°, 30°
- Table with swivel range of:
– up to 30 deg with centre distance 400mm (15.75")
– up to 15 deg with centre distance 650mm (25.6")
- Workhead with hydrodynamic bearing for grinding between fixed centres or live spindle grinding
- Tailstock with adjustable centre pressure and fine adjustment for rapid and easy cylindricity correction
- Control cabinet connected to the machine. Can be expanded to include in-process gauging and Sensitron
- Automatic grinding cycles for plunge and traverse grinding
- Automatic grinding cycle with automatic switch-off function:
- Rapid infeed
- Grinding feed
- Rapid retraction of the feed handwheel to the set grinding allowance
- Plunge and traverse grinding with or without rapid infeed
- Compact design
- Wide range of accessories
Further Products you may be interested in
The S30 is a cylindrical grinding machine for medium-sized workpieces. It has distances between centres of 650mm (25.6") / 1000mm (40") and centre heights of 125mm (4.9") / 175mm (6.9") / 225mm (8.8"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 130kg (286lbs).
The favorit is a CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine for short to long-sized workpieces. It has a distance between centres of 400mm (15.7") / 650mm (25.6") / 1,000mm (40") / 1,600mm (63") and a centre height of 175mm (6.9"). It can machine workpieces with a maximum weight of 150 kg.