The compact machine shows its strength with flange parts and smaller workpieces of all types. It has a host of sophisticated technical features such as the revolutionary StuderGuide® guideway system, high-precision axis drives with linear motors, extremely fast direct drive of the grinding spindle turret, automatic swiveling of the workpiece table etc.
- StuderGuide® guide system with linear drive
- Grinding spindle turret with up to four grinding spindles
- Automatically swiveling workpiece table
- C-axis for workhead spindle for form and thread grinding
- Full enclosure with two sliding doors
- Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
- Very simple operation and programming thanks to StuderWIN
- Short setup and resetting times e.g. with STUDER Quick-Set
- Standardized interfaces for loader and peripheral devices
The S141 is a CNC universal internal cylindrical grinding machine. Three sizes are available for workpiece lengths (including clamping devices) of 300 mm, 700 mm and 1 300 mm. The maximum grinding length is 250 mm for internal and 150 mm for external diameters.