As global energy requirements are constantly increasing, it is imperative that the available energy is used more efficiently and effectively. Energy efficiency has therefore also become an important topic in machine construction.
Like all other companies in the UNITED GRINDING Group, STUDER qualified for the "Bluecompetence" label of the Verband Deutscher Maschinen und Anlagebau e.V. (VDMA - German Engineering Federation) a number of years ago. The label is designed to establish energy-saving and resource-efficient products, technologies and processes.
Fritz Studer AG has gone a step further and created its own BluePlus label.
STUDER’s own BluePlus label stands for:
- Resource-conserving machine design
- Detailed measurement down to component level taking account of all forms of energy
- Methods and simulation processes lead to optimum machine configuration for the customer’s process
- Energy-efficient manufacturing and production concepts
- Fluid and thermal concepts with reduced use of fluids
- Support of the machine operator in optimizing the energy consumption of the process
- Targeted optimization leads to increase in the machine’s value with the retrofit option