Simple. Central. Compact.
- Centrally manage linked machines
- Centrally manage users and authorizations
- Regular and free software updates
Your digital hub to link all Digital Solutions service products to your staff. Thanks to Customer Cockpit you have access to all linked UNITED GRINDING machines and can centrally manage your system users.
Customer Cockpit forms the basis for all UNITED GRINDING Digital Solutions™ service products and is required once per site.
Fast. Transparent. Secure.
- From anywhere and at any time: Simple and straightforward service request for direct assistance
- Increased system availability by minimizing downtime
- Remote analysis and troubleshooting by service experts
Minimize time-consuming and costly malfunctions or downtime with UNITED GRINDING Remote Service. Quick, system-specific support from specialists is more important today than ever: Complex systems and increasing cost pressure require optimized availability and quick service.
With Remote Service we offer a comprehensive solution for ideal support of your machines. Secure Internet connections enable expert support with just one click – without any travel times. With Remote Service you will increase the efficiency of your production.
Efficient. Mobile. Transparent.
- Monitor your machines' current states, at any time and from anywhere
- Data to optimize availability and capacity
- Improved transparency to identify production backlog at an early stage
Production Monitor provides you with a reliable 24/7 monitoring service. Runtimes and auxiliary times, production quantities, or malfunction times are shown in real time. Production Monitor is the ideal tool with a focus on a global overview.
Access key data of each machine directly via your smartphone app. In the event of a failure, you can directly report it to the respective UNITED GRINDING partner in a Service Request (Remote Service).
Predictable. Proactive. Documented.
- Exclusively service areas requiring attention thanks to structured maintenance planning on the basis of machine operating hours
- Service documentation available online
- Order suggestions for wear and spare parts
Service Monitor indicates by way of a clear traffic light system when the servicing is due (dates dependent on hours in operation and set service intervals as per the operating manual) for all connected machines. You can see in the Service Monitor when maintenance activities are required. Comprehensive information about each machine and the required tools, spare and wear parts as well as instructions are available.
Your staff acknowledges completed maintenance measures – this guarantees your machine's servicing is documented.